Monday, November 24, 2008

Well here we go. My first post. I did learn how to add some pictures and I picked my favorite with the girls and out "beauty night" when we were all in Jackson Hole. We had a ton of fun with the girls and watching Sydney and Page skate. That is a great trip I always look forward to each spring.

Thanksgiving is coming and I am looking forward to seeing my brother and his new wife Claudia. They will be bringing their 3 dogs which is always fun. I miss having animals around. Lucy (Burkes dog) is crazy but she is the sweetest dog. Claudia's two dog are gentle little things...just calm and go with the flow. As in years past we like so many other crazy people will be up at the crack of dawn and ready to shop on BLACK FRIDAY. Why I do this I will never know since I have yet to buy any Christmas gifts for anyone but myself :) It is a ton of fun watching everyone else though.

Well that is it for tonight. I will write more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Josh and Kaleena said...

Yea!!! Your post was AMAZING! Guess what, I already tagged you, so now you have to go to my blog to figure out what to do for the tag!