Monday, December 1, 2008

Hello everyone....The Thanksgiving holiday is over and it was great. I was able to spend time with my brother and his wife. On Thanksgiving we all went over to my sisters house and spent the day there eating, playing cards, guitar hero, and having a great time. The girls were such a huge help to their mother since this was her first time having Thanksgiving dinner at her house.

Friday...yes BLACK Friday, I was up at 4:00 am getting ready for shopping at ShopKo. Now the questions is did I buy one Christmas present? The answer is NO. Everything I purchase was for wonderful me! It is always a treat though to see all the crazies fighting over stuff. I have never understood that. We then went to Bath and Body to get the wonderful Wall Flowers for $5.00. The family then met at Angie's for breakfast to follow our yearly tradition of the kids shopping and then meeting the parents at Angie's. We then went for more shopping and I got grouchy. I finally had to tell the people who were in my car that the car was leaving and if they wanted to come they needed to leave NOW...I am done. I then went home and slept from 1 to 5. It was AWESOME.

Well that is a wrap up of what I did for the holiday. Oh, I did watch Get Smart (not that great) and Maid of Honor (typical romantic comedy). Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

No comments: