Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hello to the few people who read this blog. I know that I am not good with this but at least you get an update every once in a while. I was just reading my last post and it looks like I made it right after I went to Phoenix. Well again I just got back a week ago. I went with my parents and Kerry. Shana, Max and the girls were there two. So those of you who live in Phx. sorry we could not get together but my time was planned and packed. We had a great time as a family going miniture golfing, to the zoo, going to a baseball game and eating lots of yummy food. The short trip came at a perfect time. With April being Child Aubse Prevention Month, grant writing and personal trials, this I must say has been the hardest past couple of weeks that I have had in a very long time!!!!!!!!!!! What have I learned.....Heavenly Father loves and knows me and what I am going through, prayer works and if I ask for comfort He will give it to me, that I love the Temple and the peace it brings to my life, an knowing that my Savior has also experienced the trials I am dealing with and he knows how to help is a huge blessing. I haven 't been this tired both emotionally and physically for years, but I know I can handle anything with my Heavenly Father and Saviors care. How blessed am I to have the fullness of the gospel in my life....especially at times like this because if I didn't have this knowledge, this would be ten times harder.

On a brighter note....I have been called to teach Relief Society and have finished the 4 Gospels in the New Testiment. I am now working on Acts. I love learning about my Savior and his teachings while he was here on earth. I am reading the Great and The Terrible series and enjoying them. But most of all I am learning about my self and my strengths.

Thanks to all who have been there for me and who will continue to be there for me. You guys are awesome.

No comments: