Saturday, August 29, 2009

.

Well yet again I have waited for months to pass before I update this blog. Not much has been taking place. I have just had a birthday and realized that I can't stop time and I will always be getting older. That sucks but it is a fact of life. I recently just returned from a trip to Phoenix and had somewhat of a good time. If you consider being sick for the entire time fun. I am getting ready though for a short camping trip that will be awesome. Actually two...I am meeting my brother and sister in law in Jacobs Lake with the rest of the family to go camping and then also to Tony's grove. The trip to Jacobs Lake will also result in bringing home a dog hopefully. Burke and Claudia have a little dog named Winston that both Kerry and I love and they are going to be kind enough to let us have him. I am way excited.

I have finished the Book of Mormon and now working on the New Testament which I love.

I hope all is well with everyone....I am so glad summer is almost over.

1 comment:

Debora said...

Happy b-lated birthday!!!!!