Friday, January 9, 2009

Well I haven't done this in over a month. I am just sitting here watching one of the greatest movies ever.... Goonies and thinking I should update this wonderful blog. Not much has happened in the last month. Christmas has come and gone and life has got back to normal. During the Christmas holiday, Burke and Claudia came up. Burke for about 2 weeks and Claudia for about a week. We all had a good time spending a lot of time together as a family. We went to Body Worlds in Salt Lake, went and saw Marley and Me, we out to eat (a lot) and played Rock Band forever. We did have a blast on Rock Band. We found out that I should not take up a career in singing. Although I love to sing, it should be done in the privacy of my car (when I am by myself). Burke, Claudia, Kerry and I gave Rock Band to the girls for Christmas. It was great. We gave it to them and it was for a WII and they have an XBox. They were so disappointed when we said we were sorry for getting them the wrong one. They then were very excited to see that Grandma and Grandpa bought them a Wii for Christmas. It was the best surprise ever.

I was lucky to be able to take quite a bit of time off from work. I needed that time off. Work has gotten crazy with all of the classes starting up. To make things even better, the nursery at work has flooded and I have to move the parenting and stepfamily class to another location. Hopefully things will get fixed quickly.

Other then those things, life has been pretty normal. I am excited to say that I am almost done with the Book of Mormon and going to work on D&C. I am enjoying going to the temple as much as I can and working on Kerry to go for herself. Well that is about it. Not too much happening.

1 comment:

Da Bair's said...

When are you going to update your blog????